Address: Cambridge, MA, United States
Harvard University is devoted to excellence in teaching, learning, and research, and to developing leaders in many disciplines who make a difference globally. The University, which is based in Cambridge and Boston, Massachusetts, has an enrollment of over 20,000 degree candidates, including undergraduate, graduate, and professional students. Harvard has more than 360,000 alumni around the world.
Harvard fosters a living and learning environment where you can celebrate your individuality—and where you can explore the shared ideas and experiences that connect us all. You’ll soon find that our differences don’t divide us. Instead, our community is strengthened by the diverse perspectives, interests, and identities of its members.
Harvard students have access to courses, research institutes, and faculty mentors from all parts of Harvard. With world-renowned faculty, state-of-the-art resources, and individualized instruction, it’s the perfect place to pursue your favorite and still-to-be-discovered academic interests.
An education at Harvard has limitless possibilities. Our more than 3,700 courses, taught by esteemed faculty members and enhanced by Harvard’s unparalleled libraries and resources, will take you as far as your imagination allows.
Link for detailed information: https://college.harvard.edu/academics
Location and Transportation
- Location: Lies along the Charles River in Cambridge, Massachusetts, a few miles west of downtown Boston
- Transportation: Shuttle and van service, Transit system
- Total: 36,012
- Undergraduate students: 6,699
- Faculty members: 2,400
- Real Estate Holdings: 5,457 acres
- 450+ student orgranizations
- 125+ active service programs for Phillips Brooks House during the academic year
- Late-night discussions in the dining hall
- Drama production
- Sports competitions: participated by 80%+ of students
- #2 in National Universities (US News)
- #2 in Best Value Schools (US News)
- #4 in Best Colleges in America (Niche)
- $67,580 for tuition, room, board, and fees combined. (2018-19)
Financial Aid and Scholarships
- Total budget: $160 million
- 60%+ total undergraduate students is granted financial aid